1. Run the Office setup.exe with the /admin switch.
2. From the Outlook profile option in the OCT, create a New Profile and save as a .prf file (i.e.
3. Specify the Exchange Server settings (e.g. server name, cache mode on/off).
4. Copy the .prf file to a share where all Outlook users have permissions.
5. Publish Outlook with the following syntax to import the .prf file (all on the Command line field of the published application):
“c:\program files\microsoft office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE” /importprf
“c:\program files\microsoft office\Office12\default.prf”
When Outlook is launched first time users will not be prompted to create a profile rather the profile will be created automatically!